Modernizing Care Processes with Cutting-edge Digital Technologies
Digital transformation in the Healthcare industry is essential in providing affordable care solutions, improving patient care, reducing complexity, improving efficiency, and empowering healthcare decision-makers with actionable insight at the point of care. However, deploying technologies to bridge the gap between healthcare stakeholders to create a connected health ecosystem cannot be done without careful planning and consideration. Your digital platform should be able to address key challenges such as adaptability and flexibility for devices of different sizes and operating systems, interoperability, efficiency, and data security.
Selecting strong strategic partners and smarter execution is the key. To creating an effective technology solution and building your future capabilities ScaleXM industry-leading expertise and enterprise-class technical know-how are centered around delivering solutions for entire medical fraternity. Our healthcare development services include a specialty in the following areas:
- Clinical operation applications
- Cloud application development
- Hospital management systems
- Digital patient solution and consumer health applications
- Healthcare platforms
- BI/analytics-based solutions
- Bluetooth Low Energy-based applications
- Learning Management Systems
Our vision is to develop solutions for healthcare stakeholders which:
- Deliver patient record information to the point of care that enables care providers to accelerate decision making, enhance treatment quality, and streamline clinical operations.
- Address challenges around affordability, prevention, and patient for consumers across the globe.
- Enable remote patient monitoring and consultation, clinical decision support and analytics tools.
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to patient health records with Electronic Health Records (EHR) and exchanges.
- Intuitive, context-aware apps simplify data entry and retrieval, making it easier for clinical users to quickly and efficiently get the information they Automotive
need to make patient care decisions.
- Provide access to patient record information, claims, benefits, costs, patient registration, and staff management.
- Implement innovative features such as Protected Health Information (PHI), real-time graphical data display, data archiving and feedback.
- Support peer-to-peer communication and collaboration.
- Provide online-offline user authentication, data-wipe, and strong encryption features to prevent unauthorized use of applications and help secure data on different devices.
- Provide the ability to set access restrictions and security policies for all applications, to uniformly manage and enforce policies and minimize vulnerabilities.